Whinfell Forest image collection
If you wish to download any of the below images, please go to our images portal:
If you have not used this feature before, please read the instructions below – if you have any difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the right-hand side of the login screen, click the box next to ‘Guest Access’ and complete the Google Captcha form.
- In the top-left of the screen, select ‘Collections’.
- Click into the ‘Whinfell Forest’ Collection.
- Once in the Collection, hover over the images and several icons will come into view. If you wish to download the image, click the ‘tick’ icon. You can select as many images as you would like.
- Once you have selected the images from the Collection, click ‘Download’ (top-left corner) and your download will begin. You can only select images in one Collection at a time, so please ensure you have finished in the Collection before returning to the main screen.
- Once finished, select the drop-down arrow in the centre of the top bar and click ‘Collections’ to return to the main screen.
Please note, the images portal is currently not available on mobile devices – please use a desktop for the best results.
View image collections here